Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Instrumental CD

Worship Moments
Various (3 CDs)
RM59.90
IGS7-2738CD Order Now!
50 instrumental songs of peaceful reflection. Allow yourselves the time to soak in the peaceful melodies that bring an offering of praise and worship to our Lord and Saviour.

CD 1
01. With A Prayer (Love Incarnate) 02. Befriended03. Image Of Invisible God 04. My Life Is Built On Alien Soil (Come Away With Me) 05. I Thirst For You (More Of You)06. Father You Have Given (Not To Us) 07. How Can I Not Praise You (Hallelujah) 08. In Your Presence (God Is Here)09. I Will Fix My Eyes On You 10. There Is A Higher Throne11. I Stand Amazed 12. You Led Me To The Cross (Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross) 13. Jesus Draw Me Ever Nearer (May This Journey) 14. God Gave Us His Son (I Am Not Ashamed)15. You Are My Passion 16. I Will Sing Of Love Unchanging (Love's Sweet Victory) 17. O The Deep Deep Love

CD 2
01. We sing Your Song (We Are The People Of God)02. You're The Word Of God The Father (Across The Lands) 03. I have Heard So Many Songs (The Father's Song) 04. Angels Bow 05. Lover Of My Soul (O Sacred Love) 06. We Are Joined By Angels 07. The People Who Walk In Darkness (He Will Be Called Wonderful) 08. Glory To Him Who Has Saved Us (We Crown You Now) 09. Every Breath I Breathe (You Are My God) 10. Before One Ever came To Be (Book Of Days) 11. My Hope Rests Firm 12. You Chose The Cross (Lost In Wonder) 13. My Heart Is Filles With Thankfulness 14. Oh Our Lord And King (King Forever) 15. We Come In Your Name (You HAve Been Lifted) 16. Waves Of Grace 17. You Alone Are Holy

CD 3
01. Come And Worship 02. O For A Closer Walk With God 03. I Am Amazed (Your Grace Covers Me) 04. What Wonder Of Grace (My Desire) 05. Jesus Is Lord 06. Great Is The Darkness (Come Lord Jesus) 07. Overwhelmed By Love 08. My Heart Is Captivated Lord (Divine Exchange) 09. Take My To Your Sacred Place (Sacred Place) 10. Be Lifted Up 11. Father Your Love 12. I Enter In 13. My Troubled Soul (Praise The Mighty Name Of Jesus) 14. Find Rest All The Earth 15. When I Was Lost (You Are My Everything) 16. As High As The Heavens (The Voice Of Hope)


Living Water 50th CD
John Michael Talbot
RM39.90
IGS7-4640CD Order Now!

John Michael Talbot is the top selling Catholic artist in the world, having received eight Dove award nominations and one Dove award. He has produced 50 albums with sales exceeding four million records. Living Water returns to his best-known meditative style, but with expanded orchestrations.

Song List: Send Forth Your Spirit (Ps 104), Kyrie, Gloria, Lving Water (Ps 1Jn 4:14), Born Again (Jn 3), Every Knee Will Bend (Phil 2:6-11), Where Can I Go? (Ps 139), Sanctus, Agnus Dei, You Have Drawn Near (Hb 12:18-24), Come Home Little Children (Jn 15:11-23)